The Manhattan residential real estate market is soft and slow, which presents a unique window of opportunity for buyers and investors who may have been sitting on the sidelines.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what some of the world’s leading news outlets are saying about the market conditions:
- NYC Has Moved Into A Buyer's Market, And Is Experiencing A Housing Trend Last Seen In 2009. CNBC: September 30th, 2018.
- Manhattan Buyers’ Market Widens. The New York Times: October 1st, 2018.
- New Condo Sales Plummet: New York Condo Developers Say Let’s Make A Deal. The Wall Street Journal: October 2nd, 2018.
- Manhattan Sales See Biggest Slowdown Since Fall Of Lehman Brothers. Mansion Global: October 2nd, 2018.
- Why Now Is The Time To Act In The Manhattan Real Estate Market. Forbes: October 2nd, 2018.
- In Sluggish NYC Market, Manhattan Lofts Go On Rare Auction. The Wall Street Journal: October 3rd, 2018.
- Is Manhattan On The Edge Of A Prime Housing Precipice? Financial Times: October 10th, 2018.
- Worst Home Price Outlook Since 2009. Economic Cycle Research Institute: October 15th, 2018.
- New York City Home Discounts Are Everywhere. Bloomberg: October 25th, 2018.
- Manhattan Home Prices See Largest Drop Since Recession. Globe Street: October 25th, 2o18.